CMU BLOCK FILL
Polymaster R501 is a cost effective, environmentally friendly thermal and acoustical
foam for filling the cores of concrete block (CMU) and wall cavities.
- Applied after mason finish setting blocks.
- Saves time and money and leaves less of a mess compared to loose fill insulation.
- Fills every cavity in the blocs and stays there.
- Doesn’t settle and won’t fall out if the bloc is punctured.
- Cheaper and more effective than wall board insulation.
- R-value of 11.1 in conventional 8¨ block wall or R-4.63 per inch.
- Thermal and acoustical barrier in one quick application.
- Meets R-Value requirements in a fast clean installation process.
- Installation doesn’t slow masonry work and keeps your project on schedule.
- Can bring previously uninstalled block buildings up to energy code requirements.
BLOWN FIBER GLASS INSULATION
We offer a full line of blown fiberglass and cellulose products to quickly bring your insulation projects up to energy code requirements.
We offer a Full line of spray applied cementitious and intumescement products to meet your specific needs.
GRACE MONOKOTE FIREPROOFING
For more extensive commercial and industrial fireproofing applications we offer the Monokote MK-6/HY spray applied cementitious product.
For ignition and thermal barrier applications we recommend DC-315 spray applied intumescent coatings.
WHY CHOOSE THERMO GUARD INDUSTRIAL?
FOR MORE THAN 15 YEARS THE PROFESSIONALS AT THERMO GUARD HAVE BEEN PROVIDING THE GULF COAST REGION WITH THE MOST ADVANCED, ENERGY EFFICIENT SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR ROOFING AND INSULATION NEEDS.