SPRAY FOAM INSULATION
Why choose Spray Foam Insulation?
1. Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is a state of the art insulation that forms a continuous energy and air
sealing barrier on walls, roofs, around corners and other surfaces.
2. SPF is the best product available for insulation, as it seals holes, cracks and penetrations against airflow, while
protecting the building’s INTERIOR with a high R-value blanket of insulation.
- According to the Department of Energy, as much as 40% of a building’s energy is lost due to air infiltration.
- Spray foam tackles both air infiltration and energy transfer in one simple application.
3. Creates a better Indoor environment.
- SPF provides no organic food source for mold or mildew.
- Limits air flow, thus removing moisture, an essential source for mold growth.
- Contains no glass fibers which can irritate the respiratory tract.
4. The Investment Advantage.
- The cost of SPF is not money spent, it is money invested.
- The SPF investor can expect a return on investment for the life of the home.
OPEN-CELL OR CLOSED-CELL
Open Cell Properties
R-value of 3.5-3.9 per inch.
Low density, high yield 0.5 lbs/cu ft.
Greater sound attenuation.
- Exterior walls cavities.
- Ceiling deck/roofline
Closed Cell Properties
R-value of 6.5-7.2 per inch.
Medium density 2.1 per inch.
Greater vapor resistance/barrier.
- Elevated subfloor(pier and beam construction).
- Commercial applications.